[RC5] Stats Server

Jim C. Nasby decibel at distributed.net
Mon Nov 28 15:15:30 EST 2005

On Mon, Nov 28, 2005 at 02:09:16PM -0600, Joseph Kaye wrote:
> I'm seeing my stats, but it is only up to the 25th of Nov.    I would
> expect it to be up to date within a day or two, at the rate it's moving.

Unfortunately, it's currently taking about 60 seconds to establish an
ssh connection from stats to the master, possibly due to lack of reverse
DNS for the new external IPs. Since processing each logfile requires 2
different ssh connections to master...

On the up-side, the daily statsrun is substantially faster on PostgreSQL
8.1.
Jim C. Nasby, Database Architect            decibel at distributed.net