[RC5] OGR progress speeding up

Tom tomdv at datatx.com
Sat Aug 19 17:33:48 EDT 2006

James,

I'm not deluding myself that my two new putes are significant enough to give
you this sentiment. But whatever little they do, they do.

Ah, dear wizzards, is there anything that backs up James' statement? If so,
send me bigger chuncks if possible. My new putes are still hungry and they
are quite fast, see my rankings...

T²