[RC5] OGR progress speeding up

Kevin McCoy kgmccoy at idk-inc.com
Mon Aug 21 11:41:26 EDT 2006

It has been reported on this list - or maybe one of the other DNET lists
- that OGR is currently working on a big chunk of short work units.  If
true, it could bring everyones stats up for a while.

I've added a few new machines recently, so I don't know if its the short
OGR blocks or the fast iron that upped my rate.

Here are my stats
<http://stats.distributed.net/participant/psummary.php?project_id=25&id=17415>

Kevin