[RC5] New (switcing email account)

Andrej andrej.vilfan at email.si
Wed Feb 15 03:45:19 EST 2006

Universal solution to most of dnet problems :) Unfortunately, this was not
the case.

I've "-update" two times:

[Feb 11 09:52:17 UTC] OGR-P2: Sent 16 packets (1459.67 stats units) to
server.
[Feb 13 09:55:35 UTC] OGR-P2: Sent 11 packets (581.28 stats units) to
server.

But only today, I found my new email on the stats page, with info:
14-Feb-2006 1,190

Hm. I thought that the stats units are the same as reported under stats
pages... Oh well.

When I retire the old email into new one, will the new email automatically
became member of old email teams?
What if, after retiring old email, a client will want to submit packets
under old email, will they be lost?

Anyway, there's the new email, alive and counting :)