[RC5] Help with justification of running Dnet at work

Ray Booysen rj_booysen at rjb.za.net
Fri Mar 17 09:20:37 EST 2006

Doesn't mean they haven't felt the effects.  I would kill my sysadmin if
I found him running it on our servers because of the overhead that I've
experienced.
You would have to investigate the problems he is experiencing.  Have you
actually tested his machine?  Maybe he has a virus or some other problem.

--
Ray Booysen
rj_booysen at rjb.za.net