[RC5] RE: Help with justification of running Dnet at work

John Valenti valenti at msu.edu
Fri Mar 17 12:46:08 EST 2006

If the problem could be fixed by a reboot, could you just schedule
one nightly (or weekly?) at 5am. Seems like this would be a big help,
without regard to Dnet.

I think there is a method to schedule a windows reboot that will
allow a user to cancel it (screen popup) if someone happens to be
there at 5am.  (our students get a key code, so they can use our lab
at any time)