[RC5] Can dnet log to Windows Event Logs?

akramer69377 at comcast.net akramer69377 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 28 06:59:20 EST 2006

Yes, I would like to log a dnetc windows client events to a Windows event log (I believe there are 3: security, system, and application). I would think 'application' log would make the most sense.

Then yes, one could use the event viewer to view the logs. I am using a Security Information Management tool, and would like to include the dnetc logs in the windows event logs that I am pulling in.