[RC5] Can dnet log to Windows Event Logs?

Olivier odjmico2 at wanadoo.fr
Thu Mar 30 14:44:49 EST 2006

well ... i don't know if it is possible to do so as the dnet client has it's own logfile.
then event viewer logfiles have a specific format, not readable at all , so writing in it ma be an hard exercice...

finaly, why do you want the dnet client to write log there, it has its logfile and the ability to send logfile by mail, to do remote admin it's quite enough ;)