[RC5] Client Program Monitoring

Kevin McCoy kgmccoy at idk-inc.com
Thu Apr 5 23:21:55 EDT 2007

Yup...

http://idk.serveftp.net/cowboy/u1/ogra.html

This server receives log files from all 65 of my cows, analyzes the
data, produces PNG graphs and updates the web site HTML. It also spiders
the DNET web pages and correlates the combined stats there with the log
file stats from each cow. It does the same thing for all my fellow team
members. The site updates every 3-4 hours, 24/7/365 - its been up and
running in various incarnations for about 4 years now.

I wrote all the Delphi code, Java, SQL and HTML generators.

Want to join my team? Use of the web site is free. :-)

Kevin