[RC5] What's up?

Ralph W. Reid rreid at sunset.net
Mon Aug 6 10:05:00 EDT 2007

Hmmm...  Stats have not been updated since Saturday (the day before
yesterday), and no OGR stubs are being issued for me to resolve.
Pinging various distributed.net systems seems to indicate that they
are still out there and have a path to where I am, so what's up?

I hope the issue(s) can be resolved soon.  I appreciate the efforts of
those who spend time keeping this stuff running.  I hope things can
get going again soon.  Have a great day.

rreid at sunset.net  http://personalweb.sunset.net/~rreid
...passing through The City of Internet at the speed of light...
SECANT (x) = TAN (x) / COTAN (x)