[RC5] [Announcement] Beta client for the PlayStation 3

Bartek Kochan bartek.kochan at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 21:42:46 EDT 2007

On 8/7/07, Décio Luiz Gazzoni Filho <decio at decpp.net> wrote:

> Dear friends,
>
> The PlayStation 3 is here. Perhaps you know somebody running
> Folding at Home on theirs? We couldn't sit idle. Our crack team of
> programmers has ported dnetc to the PlayStation 3 platform, complete
> with optimized RC5-72 assembly code for record-breaking speed.

Congratulations and keep up the good work.
Waiting for so long finally paid off. ( I got my PS3 even before Xmas mainly
for RC5-72 ;)
My PS3's power is with You.

The client's log on my cell shows speeds up to 166.14 Mkeys/sec using:

dnetc v2.9014-501-CFL-07080708-*dev*
running on FedoraCore7, Kernel Linux 2.6.21-1.3194.fc7

How about showing us the sources too ?

Time to buy another PS3, this time 20gig version would do...

Kind Regards
Bikeros.PL