[RC5] Large OGR stubs

Christopher Hicks chicks at chicks.net
Tue Jul 10 23:07:38 EDT 2007

On Sat, Jul 07, 2007 at 09:22:53PM -0600, Mike Reiprich wrote:
>    Are these larger stubs due to the start of sub phase 6?  I just noticed
>    that it has started in the last week or so..

I've noticed my OGR stats go through the roof in the last four stats days with a similarly precitous drop in my RC5 stats for the same time period.  This may be my root cause.  Neato.

--
</chris>

If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down?
We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.