[RC5] RC5-72 Clarity?

Marcin Sochacki wanted at gnu.univ.gda.pl
Mon Jun 4 22:38:50 EDT 2007

On Mon, Jun 04, 2007 at 11:20:38PM +0200, Danie van Heerden wrote:
> Obviously you have no idea of how many machines we are running with
> permission. But administrating 2000+ on just one site is not possible, nor
> feasible, so don't get on your high horse and make accusations you can't
> support.

I really don't know why you're jumping on me out of a sudden. I made
some polite suggestions and I do know what I'm talking about. Even if it
didn't answer your questions, your message was extremely rude, especially
if you consider we're on public d.net list and every member has a right
to voice an opinion here.

I could argue about other ways to deploy updates or how MD5 is not
enough alone to ensure security, but again you seem to be the wisest
smartass on the list, so I'll better shut up.

Marcin