[RC5] RC5-72 Clarity?

Fuzzy Logic fuzzymo at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 11:19:45 EDT 2007

I know why he jumped on you. You were a bit of a jerk in your reply,
making presumptions of facts not in evidence.

Of course, that doesn't excuse his return rudeness.

Frankly, I wouldn't oppose having both of you take your little tiff
off the list, so the rest of us can have a decent conversation.

Fuzzy