[RC5] Buffer turn-around time

Kevin McCoy kgmccoy at idk-inc.com
Wed May 2 21:44:01 EDT 2007

Check out this overclocked quad-core I just put online. This thing is
humming along at 160 Mnodes/sec on OGR!

http://idk.serveftp.net/cowboy/u1/poindexter.log

The quad-cores are easy to overclock and seem stable at 15%, using an
ASUS Striker Extreme motherboard.  20% overclocking was too much to ask
without playing with various motherboard voltages - I ran out of play
time and had to leave it at 15.

Each core is running at ~2.8 GHz on this box with a CPU temp of around 75C.

Kevin