[RC5] Buffer turn-around time

Rick Bruch rick at nickhart.com
Mon May 7 21:41:30 EDT 2007

Jim C. Nasby wrote:
> Actually, we're "getting close" to having PS3 and Nvidia clients, each
> of which is over 150Mk/s. That would make quite a difference in how many
> days to hit 100%. :)

Speaking of new cores, has there been any discussion of a core for the
Intel Core 2 chips? From what I've read they have a lot of execution
resources available.

Also, is the AMD64 pretty much maxed out with our current lineup of cores?

Sorry if I missed any discussion of this. Also, I don't really know
anything about CPU microarchitecture or RC5 core coding, so if I wrote
something totally off-base, go easy...

Thanks!

-Rick
Participant #20,762