[RC5] Secret-Key Challenge status

Ralph W. Reid rreid at sunset.net
Mon May 21 10:08:12 EDT 2007

With no validation of the 'results', there seems little reason to me
to continue with RC5-72.  I believe that the point has been made that
any key based encryption will eventually be broken, and will probably
become obsolete for hiding data as computing power becomes stronger
and more abundant.  Just my personal opinion ;) .

Have a great day!

On Mon, May 21, 2007 at 12:30:51AM -0500, Jeff Lawson wrote:

rreid at sunset.net  http://personalweb.sunset.net/~rreid
...passing through The City of Internet at the speed of light...
TAN (x) = SIN (x) / COS (x)