[RC5] RSA Secret-Key Challenge Termination

Coran Fisher salyavin at gokuraku.fcac.com
Mon May 21 14:20:30 EDT 2007

I don't see a lot of point running RC5-72 any more either as I don't
believe it will advance knowledge etc.  I suppose you could keep it
running so those who are running platforms like HP-UX that don't have a client
v2.9008 or higher and thus can't participate in OGRp2 can still have
stats to show off and maybe you can test and learn from the nvidia and
PS3 cores.  It costs little to keep it going I guess. I expect a
mass exodus from RC5-72 so if you can find the time and manpower I would
try to get another project started before OGRp2 ends.