[RC5] RSA Secret-Key Challenge Termination

Matt Rafter toffuuu at gmail.com
Mon May 21 23:00:22 EDT 2007

I personally think if RSA is dropping there sponsorship of this, that
Distributed should too.. Its pretty much worthless as a program, without the
prize!  I do wish tho that with alot of the other Distributed projects that
are out there, that somehow  we'd get some recognition of some sort, $ or
whatever,  but If it does some good in the long run, then great, but RC5
doesn't do anything for the future, Science or otherwise..  Just my 2
cents...

--
Matt Rafter
Email: toffuuu at gmail.com