[RC5] RSA Secret-Key Challenge Termination

waldo kitty wkitty42 at alltel.net
Tue May 22 12:22:13 EDT 2007

Dead J. Dona wrote:
> after finishing rc5-64 I dont even start -72 and switch totally into OGR.
>
> well, as somebody mention a few projects that can be completed in a week
> with d.net <http://d.net> power - this can be a chance. havin a lot of
> cpus admiты can put out unoptimized cores, even if it took a 2 week
> instead of 1 week with high optimization - who cares? 1 or two weeks and
> 1000 years... big deal...

the problem i see with the suggested very short term (1 - 2 weeks) projects is
that it takes longer than that to write the client cores, test them, write the
backend support, test it, write the keymaster cores, and test them... and then,
as someone else suggested, what is counted for the statistics?

--
        _\/

---
Virus Database (VPS): 000742-1, 05/22/2007
Tested on: 5/22/07 12:22:17