[RC5] Undecided, now crunching both

lightdark lightdarkNOSPAM at suddenNoSPAMlink.net
Thu May 24 15:44:28 EDT 2007

I see the point by not giving up on the rc5-72.  The userbase for rc5 will
keep going untill someone decides to visit the site or they are on this
list.  Plus I would really like to see what could be.  On the otherhand, I
don't see the coolness factor in ogr.  So I'll run some ogr to help finish
it up.  And I'll crunch though the rest or my perproxy buffer for rc5.

I really like dnet, so in a month or so, I hope to see something
new.  Otherwise my computer(s) may get some downtime unless I could make
some money.  It would rock if dnet could do what cpushare is doing only
better and on windows.

I see this choice as the end or a new beginning for dnet.

I don't think it's time to send the cow to the pasture.

....Long live dnet.