[RC5] RSA Secret-Key Challenge Termination

Demitrius Nelon dnelon at yahoo.com
Thu May 24 16:52:15 EDT 2007

I like the idea of some shorter term projects (as
others have suggested), but I certainly understand the
issue of the amount of effort to update the network
and client software.  Maybe there are some medium
sized projects that could be finished in the 6 months
to 1 year range.  I've been participating for a decade
(give or take a couple months) and I'd love to see
some more success stories.  I think that finding
projects with cash prizes is a good idea to continue
an attempt at funding distributed.net as well, but I'm
not aware of any.