[RC5] Server down?

Ralph W. Reid rreid at sunset.net
Sat May 26 10:50:33 EDT 2007

I am not sure where to send this, so I will try here (apologies if
this is not the best place).  The server at 204.152.189.144 seems to
be down.  It does not assign OGR25-P2 stubs on request, and I have
been unable to get a ping response from it.  Maybe someone needs to
kick it or something...

Thanks for your time and efforts, and have a great weekend.

rreid at sunset.net  http://personalweb.sunset.net/~rreid
...passing through The City of Internet at the speed of light...
y = x ^ LOG_B (x, y)