[RC5] Vote for RC5-72

Didi eams1110 at web.de
Sun May 27 12:57:21 EDT 2007

On Sat May 26 07:49:59 EDT 2007 Holger Petersen wrote:
 > I?d be very sad if RC5 would really come to an end. There is a great and
 > warm community, that is worth to go on. The client really is a piece of
 > gold, so why shouldn't?t we go on without RSA. Is anyone really only
 > interested in money?

That is also my opinion. I am shocked over the fact that dnet intends to
terminate RC5-72 prematurely.
RC5-72 is really very extensive. Nevertheless many people worked many
years intensively for this project.

In the future new processors will help to terminate RC5-72 regularly.
So there is hope to finish RC5-72 once.

My Vote is: Continue the RC5-72 Projekt!