[RC5] rc5-72

Urias McCullough umccullough at teamhaiku.com
Tue May 29 21:07:21 EDT 2007

On 5/28/07, Russ Reynaga <russ at rubber-chicken.com> wrote:

> I would also appreciate a currect client for my 2x66 Mhz original
> BeBoxen... Yes, we are
> a small, but dedicated group. Hewever we certainly love our original
> BeBoxen!

Let me assume that's *not* running R5...

Otherwise, if it *is* running R5, I was trying to get CVS access so I could
update the client and post it on bebits.com. Unfortunately the CVS access
seems to have fallen through - admittedly it was my fault that I lost my
secret key passphrase by the time J. Lawson got back to me :(

I don't have access to a BeOS PPC build environment anyway - so I guess I
wouldn't be able to help you there... but I do want to revive the x86 port
for R5, Haiku, and Zeta still.

Urias McCullough
Team Haiku (http://www.teamhaiku.com)