[RC5] AVG detects dnet.exe as a trojan and deletes it

Ed Wensell III ewensell3 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 17 12:57:24 EDT 2007

I would ask them that if a Trojan was using winword.exe as it's payload,
would they also silently kill it as well.

Is this a recent thing? I am running Grisoft AVG Free Edition 7.5.x and it
does not complain about dnetc at all.

--- Kevin McCoy <kgmccoy at idk-inc.com> wrote:

I noticed that dnet stopped working on two of my machines and went
toinvestigate. It turned out that a couple of my users had
installedGrisoft AVG anti-virus, and the thing had removed dnet.exe on
accountof it being a "trojan".

Best regards,

Kevin G. McCoy

--
Ed Wensell III

24/7 support is only available for 3.428571 hours per day.