[RC5] AVG detects dnet.exe as a trojan and deletes it

Anonymous bugmesticky at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 18 10:28:58 EDT 2007

I think that might be because Avast scans almost all web traffic as it
comes in, whereas some other antivirus programs don't--but then, I
personally have never noticed a slowdown because of it, and I've used
it on some *old* computers (one of which had Norton on it before, and
*that* was more of a slowdown).