[RC5] AVG detects dnet.exe as a trojan and deletes it

Anonymous bugmesticky at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 18 10:33:37 EDT 2007

Hmm, I forgot about AVG having its fancy-schnantzy heuristics
thingamajig in its newer versions--I would imagine that it would
complicate things. :-(

As for CA eTrust, though it plays nice with Distributed.net, I would
recommend staying away from it--I once had a copy of it on my system,
and decided to try Avast rather than pay the renewal, and was
surprised to find on my first full system scan that eTrust had missed
a Trojan that had been sitting there for months. So I'd recommend
staying clear of CA eTrust.