[RC5] AVG detects dnet.exe as a trojan and deletes it

Kevin McCoy kgmccoy at idk-inc.com
Wed Sep 19 00:07:19 EDT 2007

Maybe my letter to them got through and they have turned over a new
leaf.  "All is forgiven, DNET guys. It was all a big mistake!"...
Probably not. ;-)

I'll try running dnet again and see if it gets munched. I'll make note
of the version we are running too and maybe do some screen shots so you
don't question my sanity :-)

Kevin