[RC5] AVG detects dnet.exe as a trojan and deletes it

Ed Wensell III ewensell3 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 19 00:19:39 EDT 2007

I don't question your sanity. I could very well be looking at the wrong
thing.

I wonder, did your users install the Free version, or the paid/shareware
version? The free version does not pickup on spyware and "AVG Anti-Virus
Free Edition does not detect potentially unwanted programs.", whatever the
heck that means...

--
Ed Wensell III

24/7 support is only available for 3.428571 hours per day.