[RC5] RE-cycle times

Robin Harmsen distributed at rharmsen.nl
Mon Feb 4 10:49:13 EST 2008

It thought this cycle was about three months, but I am not sure.

I try to keep my client input buffers at a size that can be done in about one week, so they can crunch for a little while, when the network is down and so that they don't have to much in the buffer when the stubs are getting very large.

Next to that I try to keep about one month of work on my own proxy, so I am able to live out an outage on distributed.net for a little while, and don't have to much that I can't process in three months.

I hope this has helped you a little.