[RC5] RE-cycle times

Philippe Faure philippe at faure.ca
Mon Feb 4 12:35:24 EST 2008

Thanks, I had typed in 200 instead of 20 stubs for a slow 486
processor.  I was
wondering if it would be worth deleting the buffer and start again of just
carry on. I want to make the work worth while, and not have the
keysmaster sent
out the stubs again.

That is why I am looking to find out the timeout period before the keymaster
decides to send the same stub out for a second time.

Philippe