[RC5] OGR Stats

Mike reiprim at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 23 23:52:32 EDT 2008

The last few days the OGR stats don't seem to be adding up to me, so hopefully someone can explain..

I will use the stats from yesterday, 23Oct2008.

According to the Detailed Stubspace Status, 107 total stubs were completed of the 118 remaining.  But when I look at the top 100 Teams for yesterday, 13,778,359 stats units were counted.  How can these numbers be correct?  Are late stubs that have already been verified being counted for a third time? How did 943 active participants on 145 teams only submit 107 stubs?

Thanks

Mike