[RC5] Supressing distributed.net client Output window.

Mike Reiprich reiprim at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 29 20:27:09 EDT 2008

I have a fairly similar command in a .bat file.  If I run the file manually,
I get the 15 second window as you mention.  However, I run the bat file
several times a day in a scheduled task and get no screen output.  The
scheduled task runs as a different user than the one I am logged in as.
Hope this may be an option for you?

Gus
Team Monkey Up