[RC5] Supressing distributed.net client Output window.

Philippe Faure philippe at faure.ca
Mon Sep 29 21:31:02 EDT 2008

Thanks Mike,

I see what you are doing.  You are sending the output screen to
"another user" which isn't logged in.  Which would have the effect of
not appearing on your screen.  I believe that that will work for me.
will give it a try.

Thanks for the suggestion.  It would be nice to have it hidden
completely with the command line option, but I guess not.

Philippe