[RC5] distributed.net "news"...

Dead J. Dona deadjdona at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 11:11:12 EDT 2009

well i suppose that boinc xml format will be nice.
if it be same as boinc, all stats site can grab it without modification to
stats parser and this will simplify process very much.
you can check xml format here
http://83.10.243.204:443/enigma/stats/

or just add /stats/ to any boinc project url. standartisation in IT is cool

===
wbr, Me. Dead J. Dona
Sent from Kiev, 30, Ukraine