[RC5] distributed.net "news"...

David McNett nugget at distributed.net
Fri Apr 24 11:15:32 EDT 2009

The distributed.net stats used to have a "raw output" option that was
designed to make it simpler for web scrapers to pull their stats out
and work with them locally, but most of the raw pages were lost when
we migrated to the "next gen" stats system and have never been
replicated in the "new" codebase (now over five years old, I think).

That said...

http://cvs.distributed.net/viewvc.cgi/stats-html/

...the stats code is open source and if anyone wants to put the time
in to produce xml format output the contribution would be happily
accepted and put into production.