[RC5] distributed.net "news"...

Nuno Rodrigues nunor at akki.lu
Fri Apr 24 14:14:13 EDT 2009

I searched the .plans and found this:

http://n0cgi.distributed.net/cgi/dnet-finger.cgi?user=thejet
<http://n0cgi.distributed.net/cgi/dnet-finger.cgi?user=thejet>

Thanks to Simon T. we've got another XML export in our stable.
The Participant Summary page is now available as an XML export.
The new page can be reached at:

http://stats.distributed.net/participant/psummary_xml.php

The page takes the following arguments [as query string parameters]:
id = The participant ID
project_id = The project ID [25 == OGR-25, 8 == RC5-72]
show_friends = Include friend statistics in a <friends> element
show_neighbors = Include neighbor statistics in a <neighbors> element

An example can be seen here:
http://stats.distributed.net/participant/psummary_xml.php?id=236831&project_id=25&show_friends=1&show_neighbors=1
<http://stats.distributed.net/participant/psummary_xml.php?id=236831&project_id=25&show_friends=1&show_neighbors=1>

Hopefully over the next few weeks/months we'll get a more robust
implementation to allow all of our statistics pages to be viewed in XML
form, making life much easier for those 3rd party statistics web sites
to grab their core data.