[RC5] I miss the Windows Stream client

Jarod McClintock myself at jlmcclintock.com
Tue Dec 22 23:03:38 EST 2009

Interesting point. Here's the current block rate for yesterday 47 blocks a
second yet the over all rate is only 34 blocks a second. I never saw the key
last week, I would think that with the Stean client active the over all key
rate might be up in the 50 blocks per second?

On a side note do you think this project will get finished in say the next
50  years?