[RC5] Windows Stream client RC live!

Andrew Hime andrewhime at verizon.net
Wed Dec 30 02:05:31 EST 2009

It popped up an hour or two ago - I have updated all my Stream boxen to it. Now my computers all think it's the correct day! Wait, did I say that out loud?

In other news, I did some really rough calculations, and if we continue to accelerate as we have been, we will finish OGR-27 by the end of 2016. In the next few days, I think I'll be making a post on my blog to try and get more people in and get things finished a little bit sooner.

For those of you running 64-bit Windows, if you're not running the pre-release 64-bit client for OGR, you ought to be - it's much faster than the 32-bit for a lot of different processors.

--
It only took 15 years for me to get a sig... to shamelessly promote my podcast. http://www.valuecube.com/blog