[RC5] 64-bit version

waldo kitty wkitty42 at windstream.net
Sun Feb 22 16:16:36 EST 2009

bert wrote:
> I have another question will the latest version of dnetc(32  bit) work
> with XP or Vista 64 bit version? I am going to be building a new system
> to replace my old one and I  want to continue to use it(But will be
> doing cuda first regardless :P)

i just downloaded the latest windows client for my dad's new quad core
powerhouse and it is working just fine in Vista-64 Home Premium... dang box is
faster than all of our other boxes put together and there's at least 12 of them
running 24x7 ;)

--
NOTE: NEW EMAIL ADDRESS!!

        _\/
_|_Eat_SPAM_to_email_me!_YUM!__|_____ wkitty42 -at- windstream.net

---
Virus Database (VPS): 090221-0, 02/21/2009
Tested on: 2/22/09 16:16:37