[RC5] gpu client

Kevin McCoy kgmccoy at idk-inc.com
Tue Feb 24 21:29:09 EST 2009

Nathan,

 > Current peak is 361 million keys per second.

Nice!

Have you tried overclocking it or was this keyrate measured using stock
clocking? How is your GPU chip temperature after running CUDA for a while?

Hey! If everyone runs CUDA clients, we might be able to wrap up RC5 in
only another 10 years! :-)

Cracking RC5/OGR 24/7/365 since 1997

Kevin G. McCoy