[RC5] gpu client

Nathan Klassen klassenn at uregina.ca
Wed Feb 25 01:14:43 EST 2009

Hi Kevin,

I don't overclock. I game pretty actively and I would like my video card to
last for a while yet. :)
I don't believe temperature is much of an issue.
I have several profiles setup where the fan speed on the GPU kicks up if it
goes above a certain temperature threshold.
I'll run it all night and see where its at temperature wise in the morning
though.

- Nathan