[RC5] cuda client

bert bertodell at suddenlink.net
Mon Jan 19 15:33:48 EST 2009

Joseph Kaye wrote:
> bert wrote:
>
>> I just noticed that the cuda client has expired,will a newer one be put
>> up in the pre-release or is it going to be moved to the official client
>> download section?
>>

>> Bert
>>

> It'll be an interesting night for stats, that's for sure.

Yea,I was loving the fact that using that cuda client actually was
giving me hope of moving up the stats and also shorten my  time to a
million blocks which was actually a goal for me now(been doing OGR
exclusively because of my dismal RC5-72 rate). If only they could make
the regular RC5-72 client do 5 fold comparable to what I get with a cuda
client I'd stick with RC5-72 permanently. Right now I'm OGRing full
blast now.

Bert