[RC5] CUDA client problems

Philippe Faure philippe at faure.ca
Thu Jan 29 21:48:10 EST 2009

Yes, I have managed to get them to run simultanously.

Install the CPU client as you normally would.
Create a dos batch file that with the following:
start /b /d"PATH/TO/YOUR/EXECUTABLE" dnetc.exe -multiok=1 -quiet

Create a shortcut to the dos file in the Programs Startup folder, or
link directly to the dos batch file from the windows registry:

That way the CPU starts as a service, and the CUDA client start as an
application, just working in the background.

If you look at your task manager, you would see two instances of
dnetc, one using 99%, and one using 0% cpu time.

Hope that helps.

Philippe