[RC5] Stats way down?

Bob Steward n76lima at mindspring.com
Fri Jul 31 00:37:01 EDT 2009

My stats units seem to have dropped off sharply (50% or more) about 3 days
ago.  I was bouncing along at 15-20K per day and suddenly seem to be doing
only ~7K per day.  Checked my various boxes, both standard Windows clients
and the Nvidia CUDA clients, and they would SEEM to be working normally.

However, strangely my daily standing doesn't seem to have suffered
much.  Most all the Top 100 places are pretty low stats count.  10K will
get you 40th place or higher today, and yesterday even higher.

Any ideas what is going on?

Bob Steward
Birmingham, AL