[RC5] CUDA for Windows questions

steven_nikkel at ertyu.org steven_nikkel at ertyu.org
Wed May 6 10:57:43 EDT 2009

I find if you are experiencing any issues with system performance with the
GPU client running at the same time as other programs that you simply run
the GPU client as a screensaver instead. The windows clients have had this
functionality for some time and I've been able to get Xscreensaver on
linux to do so as well.