[RC5] distributed.net "news"...

Brandon Zaleiski zcii at hotmail.com
Tue May 19 15:19:21 EDT 2009

unsubscribe

From: thejet at gmail.com
To: rc5 at lists.distributed.net
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 14:08:57 -0500
Subject: Re: [RC5] distributed.net "news"...

As has been talked about previously, a ‘global’ list of all
participants across all projects is not available at this time.  Feel free to
write it, but keep in mind that it would need to maintain the ‘secret’ of team
association, and respect the settings in the database for those teams that want
to keep their membership private.  I’m not sure why you would need a global
list of all participants across all teams and projects, but that’s the current
answer.  The team membership secrecy bit is why sites like Free-DC don’t have
complete stats for the d.net projects.

You can get an approximation of what you want by simply ‘starting’
at a team you care about and working outwards from there [that’s what I currently
do for the TBR site, for instance].

Thanks!

TheJet