[RC5] distributed.net "news"...

Dead J. Dona deadjdona at gmail.com
Wed May 20 04:33:36 EDT 2009

On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 22:08, Benjamin Gavin <thejet at gmail.com> wrote:

>  As has been talked about previously, a ‘global’ list of all participants
> across all projects is not available at this time.  Feel free to write it,

Man, that's not a 90's. Wake up and open your eyes. I'm not a coder, I
haven't access to dnet database. I'm into seo and internet marketing, not
into programming.
If I need a chair i'm not cutting a tree...

 but keep in mind that it would need to maintain the ‘secret’ of team
association, and respect the settings in the database

I haven't access to database.

I’m not sure why you would need a global list of all participants across all
teams and projects, but that’s the current answer.  The team membership
secrecy bit is why sites like Free-DC don’t have complete stats for the
d.net projects.

That's an answer. I need a global list of daily stats so Free-DC can show
complete OGR stats at their site. Not just 28 teams.
Every boinc project have daily and overall stats in single file for this
purpose - external exporting for those who need it. So why can't we?

=====
wbr, Me. Dead J. Dona
http://jodis.co.ua/