[RC5] pre-release clients

Mike Reed mikereedwt at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 17:21:47 EST 2009

Hi,

Just a note to let you know that we are aware that the Win32/Linux
clients for CUDA cards are expiring today. We don't have a timescale
for releasing new clients, but hope to do so shortly.

As these clients are betas (and not intended for general
participation), we hope that you remember to enable logging and check
on them occasionally to make sure that everything is running smoothly.

Our speeds database has been updated to handle more modern processors
and operating systems too, so all you lucky people running Core i7s
and Windows 7 can finally let the world know how super your computers
are!

Feel free to drop me a line or join us on IRC, #distributed on
irc.distributed.net.

Moo! :)

Mike